Winning Bid: $21,500.00
3010 W Walnut St, Springfield, MO 65802 is a single-family home in the Westside Neighborhood of Springfield, MO. The home has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom and approximately 692 sq ft of floor space. This property has a lot size of 8276 sq ft and was built in 1948.
3010 W. Walnut St, Springfield, MO 65802 | 2 Bed | 1 Baths | 692 sq. ft. | Single-Family
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Full Baths: 1
- Total Square Feet: 692
- Lot Size: 8276 Sq Ft
- Style: Single Family
- Neighborhood: Westside
- Year Built: 1947
- Elementary School: Westport Elementary
- Junior High School: Westport Middle School
- Senior High School: Central High School
- Property may be subject to a seller reserve and may be subject to a seller confirmation before your sale can be confirmed.
• If you are the Winning Bidder, a fee of 5% of the Total Purchase Price or $2,500 (whichever is greater) is required.
• Property is being offered as is, where is.
OPEN HOUSE – November 24th and November 26th – 10:00am – 3:00pm
By bidding on this auction, you agree to pay the $2500 Buyer’s Premium automatically debited at close of auction from the highest bidder’s payment on file and other terms of the HouseBid.com Auction Agreement including but not limited to the transaction details.
- All properties bought at auction are, “Subject to Seller Acceptance.” Both buyer and seller must sign the purchase agreement for the bid to be considered accepted.
- Buyer will be assessed a $55 Document Generation Fee paid at closing to a third-party provider.
- A Buyer’s Premium equal to 5% of the Winning Bid Amount or $2,500 (whichever is greater) will be added to all Winning Bid Amounts to determine the Total Purchase Price.
- If you are the Winning Bidder, an Earnest Money Deposit of 5% of the Total Purchase Price or $2,500 (whichever is greater) is required within 24 hours.
- Buyer will need to show proof of funds within 48 hours after the auction.
- Buyer may receive a Warranty Deed or equivalent. Buyer is responsible for the costs of the title insurance policy which typically cost between $500 and $1,500 and are based on the purchase price of the property. If buyer does not purchase a title insurance policy, buyer will receive a Quitclaim Deed or equivalent, with no express or implied warranties of title.
- Title fees typically cost between $500 and $1500 and are based on the purchase price. Escrow fees typically range between $850 to $1,375. These fees may vary based on the location of the property. These fees shall be paid in accordance with the applicable purchase sale agreement.
- Any delinquent HOA/COA assessments shall be paid in accordance with the applicable purchase sale agreement.
- Property is being offered as is, where is.
- Until the seller’s reserve price is met, Housebid.com may counter bid on behalf of the seller. Counter bidding gives buyers and sellers more flexibility to find a mutually agreeable price. Counter bids do not occur after the seller’s reserve price is met.
Total Bids Placed:
Auction has expired
Highest bidder was: a******3
|Bidder Name||Bidding Time||Bid||Auto|
|a******3||December 2, 2021 1:00 pm||$21,500.00|
|r******1||December 2, 2021 12:59 pm||$21,000.00|
|a******3||December 2, 2021 12:53 pm||$20,000.00|
|r******1||December 2, 2021 12:26 pm||$19,000.00|
|c*******6||December 2, 2021 12:17 pm||$18,000.00|
|x************n||December 2, 2021 12:16 pm||$17,000.00||Auto|
|x************n||December 1, 2021 10:03 am||$16,000.00|
|j*************7||November 28, 2021 7:20 pm||$15,000.00|
|Auction started||November 26, 2021 8:00 am|