HouseBid.com is a live auction platform where buyers can bid on bank-owned and investor-owned properties throughout the country with the click of a button.
To make an offer on a property, simply follow the steps below:
- Register by clicking “Register” and follow the steps provided.
- You will be asked to put a credit card on file. *This card will be charged 5% of the purchase price or $2500 (whichever is greater) only when you are the highest bidder at the close of the auction.
- Once you have registered, click on “Auction” and begin bidding! Auctions previews generally last 7-14 days with active bidding 2 – 4 days.
- If you are the highest bidder, your card on file will be charged $2,500 of the buyer’s premium, and you will be contacted within 48 hours (usually less) by a Housebid.com representative to ensure the homes reserve has been met and begin the closing process.
- Add email@example.com to your address book or safe sender list to ensure you receive correspondence during the bidding process. Check your promotions folder or spam if you don’t receive an email upon registration.